Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was not me that spent Fri evening researching different ways to parent my strong willed almost 3 year old! I would most certainly know how to handle that issue!!

It was not me that lost my cool with the said almost 3 year old and turned it over to dad to deal with the rest of the evening!

It was not me that was real excited to sleep in Sat since it wasn't a school or work morning, to only be woken earlier than a school or work morning by 2 little boys!! So then it was certainly NOT me who kept them up later Sat night in hopes of sleeping in Sun morning! It was then NOT me that woke up early and they slept late Sun!! That would certainly not happen to ME!!

It was not me that wiped Logan's nose with his shirt at the park only because his shirt was already dirty!! I would most certainly use a kleenex or napkin regardless of a dirty shirt!

So what have you most certainly not done lately??