A Late Not Me Monday

I was trying to post this last night when Hubby decided he wanted to hang out and talk, we have not been able to do that lately with all that has been going on. But I figured it's better late than never, right?? It was all started by MckMama so head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

- It was Not Me who told my kids that eating a brownie was ok for breakfast as long as you ate good the rest of the day!!
- It was Not Me that put the kids in the shower so that I could get some things done since I knew they would "play" in there for awhile.
- It was Not Me that saw Logan peeing out the front door and laughed about it. He would surely know better and go potty rather than pee on the porch. If it would have happened, I would not have been able to get onto him since he didn't pee in his pants!

That is about it for me this week!!

The shoulder is doing alright, was pretty sore on Sat but then felt good on Sun. What do I do though since it felt good?? I do too much so that on Mon it is hurting again!! I am really tired of this battle I have to have with my muscles on what is just right and what is too much!! Hopefully the shoulder is on the mend....it is a slow process!