Not Me! Monday

It is time for Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Now for what I have...I mean have Not been doing.

I did not go through texting withdrawals the week my Fav Cousin moved to Germany, that would is not possible with my rowdy 2 year old.

I did not send 2 grouchy kids to bed early one night last week because I was tired of trying to make them happy. I always make sure they have plenty of rest so that they are not grouchy all evening.

I did not my boys eat cake for breakfast this weekend. I always feed them a good breakfast and don't take the easy way out. I would not do that at all!

I have not tried every avenue I know to get Logan to go potty. I certainly did not tell him that if he didn't use the potty he would not be able to go to school. I would not do such a thing. Although if I did do that I have to say that it did Not work on him!

I did not get upset at Hubby for not spending time with me lately. I would understand that he has been busy helping his Mom move and helping his friend. I can handle being alone! (I wish that was true!)

I did not want Pikapa to come get Logan for awhile last night so that I could move the boys into their own rooms. I can handle cleaning and rearranging while managing Logan's messes!

So what have you done or not done this last week???