I got this idea from Emily's blog at emilythecreative.blogspot.com (don't know how to attach that fancy link). I have to agree that although we have been married almost 10 years in June it was fun to do this!! My answers are in red and hubby's are in italics.
Me on Hubby:
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
football or House
football or House
2. You are out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What's the one food he doesn't like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
tea or water
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
baseball/football cards, hot wheels
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
9. What would he eat everyday if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
honey bunches of oats
bunches or honey bunches of oats
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
13. Who did he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't do?
get angry so quick
16. What is his heritage?
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake?
18. Did he play sports in high school?
19. What could he spend hours doing?
20. What is one unique talent he has?
drawing & guitar
Hubby on Me
1. She's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
TLC or HGTV
2. You're out to eat; what does she get on her salad?
3. What's one food she doesn't like?
seafood or chinese....ugh gross!!
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does she order?
Dr. Pepper or sweet tea
5. Where did she go to high school?
6. What size shoe does she wear?
7. If she was to collect anything what would it be?
mickey mouse stuff
8. What is her favorite sandwich?
tuna or BLT
9. What would she eat everyday if she could?
10. What is her favorite cereal?
11. What would she never wear?
12. What is her favorite sports team?
13. Who did she vote for?
14. Who is her best friend?
you or my Mom
15. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't do?
16. What is her heritage?
17. You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind of cake?
18. Did she play sports in high school?
no only band
no but band
19. What could she spend hours doing?
20. What is one unique talent she has?
It is kinda fun!!