Sore Muscles & Cold Front...

That means my fibromyalgia has not been nice to me!!! We can also throw in there my wonderful time of the month and that makes things even nicer to deal with. LOL So with all that you can say the last 2 days have been pretty rough for me to say the least. I have been doing really well for a little while now with my fibromyalgia so Sat I decided to take advantage of the 78 degree weather and go for a walk with Logan. So I walked around this park that I have wanted to for a long time, the total distance around is 3 miles. I felt pretty good while walking and was pushing Logan in the stroller. I felt really energized and refreshed the rest of the day. Then I woke up Sun and it was downhill from there. My muscles were sore and the more I was up and moving around the worse I felt. I took a nap that afternoon to see if that would help but not really. I tried to take it easy the rest of the day with my only focus being on getting laundry done. Last night right before bed is when the cramps set in only these were no ordinary every month cramps....they HURT!!! Now I deal with "hurt" everyday so for me to say it hurt it must have HURT!

I had a house to clean this morning and debated the whole way to drop Logan off at daycare and to the job on cancelling it for today and resting...only I didn't. My ever determined to work self went to work like a responsible person. I felt ok through most of it but then after I was done I was wiped out. I tried to rest before Tanner got out of school, hoping that would make it all go away. I forgot to throw in there that I also had a headache today too! I managed to make dinner and do some dishes and am now done for the night! Hubby has agreed to deal with the kids the rest of the evening and for bedtime. Got to love him for that!! I guess he can tell how all this is kicking my rear end!! So that is the ugly latest for me.....

The boys are doing well, school started again today. Tanner wasn't too excited but did get up very well for me...way to go Tanner!!! Logan is back at his old daycare and loves it. He plays with his old friends and loves it! I am glad as long as he isn't sad while I am gone I am happy. He is very very attached to Mommy. I kind of like it...hehe...don't tell Hubby.

And I end this post with a Happy Birthday to my Grandpa!! He has been gone from us for almost 4 years already...I love him and was so blessed to be able to help Mom take care of him while he battled cancer for 2 years. He was the sweetest guy I have ever met! He had no enemies and made friends with anyone he ran into. So Happy Birthday Grandpa!! I love you so much and know that you are with Mom now!!