Not Me Monday

It is Monday so I guess that means time for me to fess up what I did...I mean did not do this last week. Here goes.....Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I did not run errands all day Friday with Logan and took him to the play area at the mall so he could run around to get his bottled up energy out so that he would take a nap. I would definately keep my son on his regular schedule!!

I did not want to crawl into a black hole with my ipod and hide after having to deal with the car accident and all the phone calls that go with it. I would want to be here for my kids most definately!

I did not make Hubby sleep in the recliner for 2 nights in a row so that I could have Logan sleep with me and try to get a good nights sleep. I would always make sure Logan slept in his bed to keep him used to it.

I did not let Tanner sit in the front, just one time, after getting into a car accident and seeing what an air bag can do. I will always make sure that both my kids are safely in the back until they are 30!!

I am sure there are other things that I did not do but am not able to think of them at this time. Logan is still not feeling well and is really whiny and needy at the same time that I decide to try to post this, that never happens with kids!!