Low Key Weekend

The weekend was pretty low key this time!! There wasn't too much going on which was nice since the weather change that took place today was really affecting my muscles so I didn't feel so well. I did pretty good on Fri until the evening came around which just also happened to be the same time Hubby was leaving to hang out with a childhood friend. I ended up doing alright, just decided not to worry about getting anything done and relaxed. Got to talk to SIL on computer for a little while so that was nice. Fortunately L went to bed without too much of an ordeal so that was also nice! You never know with him, he will either go to bed just fine or it will be a battle. I wasn't feeling up to the battle so was very glad when he went to sleep good.

Sat we all hung out at home most of the day. I wasn't feeling too good all day so decided to not focus on getting too many things done (this is a battle I have on bad days because if I don't do it then it doesn't get done) and tried to take it easy. Hubby was a great help with the boys and helping me to do some things. I even got to take a nap in the afternoon which really helped. We went that evening to hang out with the guy Hubby works with and his family. They had their grandkids that are our boys age over for the weekend so that was fun for the boys.

Sun we hung out at home most of the day again. Hubby watched football at home today so he was here to help, which came in handy again! Poor Hubby!! He did say today that I had done alot of whining the last few days which really tells you I was not feeling great. It had been a little while since I have felt this bad for this many days in a row. I guess there was good reason for it since we had some crazy weather today. At 2:00 pm it was 72 degrees outside and by 4:00 pm it was 50 and falling...right now at 9:15 pm it shows to be 17 degrees!! That is a pretty dramatic drop I would say. Of course it was 4:00 that I go to Wal-Mart and Hubby & T go play basketball!! It was not even a major grocery shopping trip that I did and it still took be 2 hours to go and get back!! It was crazy there to say the least. I am going to be so glad when it is Jan 2nd (sorry to sound like a scrooge). Before I get on the "I hate this time of year" kick I will end this post for now...

I will let you know if I get iced in since it is now sleeting outside!! Let's hope I don't or at least Hubby don't so that he can still work. Until then....