The Other Shoe Dropped.....

But things are getting better now, hopefully! The weekend was kind of busy or it may have not been so busy as the time seemed to fly by. Let's see....Fri night we hung out at the guy hubby works for house with him & his wife, then the 4 of us went to see a band called the Dinosaurs play. It was the 1st time I had gone to listen to a band like that. It was kind of nice and they were pretty good. Hubby and the guy (I'll call him "J") he works with play basketball with one of the guys in the band. Sat afternoon I went to have girl talk time with a friend and her son, we walked around the mall. That was nice cause it is hard for us to get together due to our schedules so we hadn't been able to visit for awhile. Sat night we went back to "J" house to play cards. I learned how to play spades, that was fun. I didn't intend to play cause it is hard for me to focus on cards and keep up with L. But papa was there so L stayed around him for the most part. (Have I said I LOVE papa being back???) Then Sun the shoe dropped....well it started Sat night into Sun. Hubby wasn't seeing that certain things he says, especially about my parenting, were hurting my feelings. But we were able to finally work through it. I hate getting upset and feeling alone!! So after that then I have been in "thinking" mode and we all know what that does, makes me miss Mom!! It hasn't been too bad but I hate getting down cause it is so hard to get back up! I try to be positive and look up rather than down but goodness!! Yesterday and today have not been too bad, just thinking and trying to figure out me. I wish someone could just tell me how to be, feel, act, think.....etc. Anyway...that pretty much sums up the last few days. I hope to stop thinking soon and go back to feeling better. I think something drastic needs to happen around me before I really feel better but I keep trying until then.