Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


As for me....

I did not enjoy that Hubby was into grilling several nights last week so that I didn't have to worry about making dinner. I always thoroughly enjoy making meals for my family every night.

I did not let my boys go without a bath after going swimming cause I was too tired to deal with it. I did not tell them that since they were in water already they were ok. I know that they needed the chlorine washed off them and would not do such a thing!

I did not tell Hubby that I was only a little excited about my upcoming trip. I didn't want him to feel like I would not miss him while I was gone for 3 weeks. (Not that I won't but I am just a little more than excited to go also!)

I do not have only 7 short days left with a million things to get done!!!

What have you not done this last week??