Rain, Rain Go Away...

I don't like to sound like a hypacrite but enough already! It has rained for so many days in a row that I have lost count. I am one to usually like rain and I really do but not for days and days on end. And while I am complaining....it is going to be cold this weekend again! There has not been a nice weekend in weeks, it is either cold or raining or both!

K now that I got all that complaining off my chest....my classes have not been going so well and it has really gotten me down! It's ok though, I am going back at it strong as of Mon night! I have got to do this for myself!! I would like to just go swim on my own this weekend but don't know if that will work out or not...we will see I guess!

Tanner completed his last race of this school year tonight. It was a little harder for him since the air was so thick plus at the end of the day rather than 1st thing in the morning. He still did well and most of all he was out there! I am proud of him for wanting to be involved in running them. It bums me to not be running along with him but oh well...nothing I can do to change it right now. I am going to encourage him to try jogging for 15-20 mins everyday to get in the habit of regular exercise. We have been walking everyday cause Logan likes riding his bike. I will get there however slow it may be going, I will get there!

Now onto the weekend...not sure what it is going to involve, hope it goes well! Just a few more of Logan's cute pics (can you tell I really liked these??) These are him counting to 3...